From the San Francisco Airport
- Follow the signs from any San Francisco airport location to
Hwy 101 South (AKA Bayshore Freeway). Follow this highway for
approximately 23 miles.
- Take Hwy 85 for approximately 13 miles.
- Take Hwy 17 South towards Santa Cruz for approximately 16 miles.
- After driving through the Santa Cruz mountains, take the first
Scotts Valley exit, Granite Creek, and follow the signs to Granite
- Cross the overpass. At the intersection, continue to drive forward
onto Santa's Village Road, which then curves to the left.
- Follow Santa's Village Road to Enterprise Way, approximately
1/3 mile, and turn right at the Enterprise Technology Center sign.
- Drive to the front entrance of the building and come inside
to the Security desk to obtain a Visitor parking permit.
- Park in the Visitor's parking lot and return to the main lobby.
Note: Total distance is approximately 55 miles,
and travel time is 60 to 90 minutes, depending on traffic and weather
From the San Jose Airport
- Exit the San Jose airport as directed by signage and turn on
- Turn left on Coleman Avenue and bear right to enter Hwy I-880
- After approximately 3 miles, Hwy I-880 becomes Hwy 17.
- Follow the directions above from #3.
Note: Total distance is approximately 28 miles,
and travel time is 45 to 75 minutes, depending on traffic and weather
From Highway 1, North or South
- Follow Hwy 1 towards Santa Cruz.
- Take Hwy 17 North, towards San Jose, for approximately 6 miles.
- Take the Granite Creek Road exit. At the intersection, turn
left onto Santa's Village Road, which then curves sharply to the
- Follow the directions above from #6.