Everserve Secure Software Technology provides your application
or infrastructure software with a highly secure and reliable transport for moving any type of digital
information across any network to remote locations.
By including Everserve secure infrastructure components in your software
applications or infrastructure, you can add very secure and highly reliable
transport of digital assets of any size or type, over any network,
to large numbers of endpoints.
Systems built with Everserve can securely distribute digital assets - files,
media, data, software, or commands - quickly and reliably over
LAN, WAN or Internet,
and obtain detailed status/audit information about the results of every delivery
to every endpoint.
Including Everserve's software distribution and management capabilities
in software or hardware you distribute also enables you to field-update
any software on the system remotely and scalably. You can slash the cost of deploying
bug fixes and decrease time-to-market because you can ship earlier
and readily fix or upgrade after product deployment.
Everserve, implemented in Java to the J2EE standard, can be
easily integrated into your software using its EJB APIs.
Additionally, there is a complete command line interface that
can be used for system-administration integration or rapid prototyping.
Everserve provides application-level security and a completely automated and embedded
PKI and Certificate Authority. Automated queuing, using an embedded JMS, and checkpoint
restart take care of intermittent connectivity and intermittently-powered systems.
Everserve is compliant with the following standards:
Java – EJB, JMS, JNDI, JAAS,JCE, JSP, JDBC, JXTA
Transport – TCP/IP, RMI-IIOP
XML – DTD, XSD, XSL
Security – MD5, RC4, PKI, AES, X.509, PKCS7, 1024RSA, SSL.Java
Case Study: Secure reliable data
delivery for a custom portal application
A large national professional services firm is building their own portal to
offer new web services to their customers. Confidentiality and the ability to
audit communications are
extremely important. They have identified Everserve technology because it gives
them an easy, flexible and reliable vehicle to integrate and secure the data
transfer between multiple applications and sites.
Benefits of using Everserve Secure Software Technology
- Satisfies your clients' demands for greater security and reliability
- Securely-encrypted and digitally-signed transport of any digital assets
files, data, software, or commands
- Automation of end-to-end security with zero overhead
- Fully automated and embedded PKI, encryption, certificate authority
and digital signatures
- Support for intermittent connections and low-bandwidth networks
- Checkpoint-restart, persistent queuing, and dynamic reconnection
- Validation of remote deliveries
- Real-time summary status and detailed reporting
- Centralized or distributed control in remote and portable environments
- Maintain consistency of results across remote systems
- Leverages existing network infrastructure without reconfiguration
- Ease of integration
- Rapid deployment